Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another New Start

Ok, so the last reset didn't really stick. Problem is, while I consider my life busy and fulfilling, there hasn't been much I feel the need to share, outside of my occasional post to facebook.

But now, I have started developing mobile apps (2 so far), and I realize that I have no way of getting feedback from my customers, other than those that write reviews. And even when reviews are written, I have no way to reach out and respond, or ask for details. This has proven to be a big problem. The first app I created, I released even before I had the device to test it on (of course I tested on a simulator), and it turns out it had a glaring flaw (topic for another post), but I only realized it recently, after over 200 people had already tried the app, and probably dropped it in frustration.

So, now I will maintain this blog regularly, both as a way to share my thoughts, but more importantly to give my customers someplace they can turn to for a dialog on the improvement of my apps.

No comments: